Anxiety Treatment Clinic in Makati
Private Psychology & Psychiatry for Individuals with Anxiety
In modern times we don’t face these dangers as much and anxiety no occurs due to work, money, health, family and other issues which endanger our way of life. It is still a useful reaction our body has as it causes us to leave bad situations. You don’t have to suffer, contact a qualified Psychiatrist in Makati, Metro Manila today for help.
Anxiety Disorders can be categorised into 6 different types each one can be treated by Prescription Psychiatrist in Makati. These are:
What are the Symptoms of Anxiety?
- Nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- Feelings of being in danger
- Feelings of Panic and/or dread
- Fast heart rate
- Rapid or fast breathing (hyperventilation)
- Heavy or increased sweating
- Muscle twitching
- Overall Weakness
- Difficulty focusing
- Unable to think clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Insomnia or unable to get enough sleep
- Digestive or gastrointestinal problems, such as flatulence, constipation or diarrhea
- A strong desire to avoid the things that trigger your anxiety
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Performing certain behaviors over and over again
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, especially indicative of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Panic Attacks are often triggered by a scary experience or large amounts of stress but can sometimes happen for no apparent reason. Going through a panic attack can be very frightening for the person and can cause them to think they have a life-threatening illness. When experiencing a panic attack, it might be in your best interest to see a medical professional.
Social Anxiety Disorder